How the “Ancient Wisdom” is drawing millions of people into mystical experiences and preparing the world for the end of the age.
by Ray Yungen
FROM THE BACK COVER:
Most people believe the New Age has been long gone from our society, and if practiced at all now it is only by unconventional fringe types. For Many Shall Come in My Name reveals this is not the case. In fact, quite the opposite has occurred. The New Age movement (a term not normally used by its proponents) has permeated virtually all aspects of our society. This “Ancient Wisdom” spirituality can be quite readily encountered in the following fields: Business, Education, Health, Self- Help, Religion, and Arts & Entertainment. This book examines them all.
ANSWERS THESE QUESTIONS AND MUCH MORE-
- Was the New Age movement of the 80s just a passing fad or has it become a powerful influence in our society today?
- What are the roots of this movement and what has it grown so fast?
- How could this movement impact people without them knowing it?
- Are there specific prophecies pertaining to this movement?
ALSO Discusses the following:
- The Age of Aquarius and its meaning in today’s world
- New Age practices like Reiki and yoga
- Harry Potter and real witchcraft
- The law of attraction and Oprah
- Present day New Age prophets
- Yoga in the public schools
- Tantric sexuality and its spiritual risks
- The Kabbalah (Jewish mysticism)
- Wicca and its growing appeal
- The occultic explanation of the Holocaust
- Inter-spirituality and the coming false Messiah
- The New Age as a force in politics
- New Age hostility toward the church
- The New Age in light of biblical prophecy
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Ray Yungen, author, speaker, and research analyst has studied religious movements for over twenty years. His love for Jesus Christ and for people and his exuberance for life are reflected in his writing. He is also the author of A Time of Departing. Mr. Yungen resides in the beautiful Willamette Valley of Oregon.
FIRST PUBLISHED 2007, 224 PAGES