- The New Clinton Chronicles
- Obstruction of Justice
- The Mena Cover-up
- The Death of Vince Foster
- The 60 Minutes Deception
THE NEW CLINTON CHRONICLES
AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE ALLEGED CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES OF BILL CLINTON AND HIS CIRCLE OF POWER.
For the first time on video. A documentary that puts together the whole story!
- The names and faces of the key players who Clinton used to build his Circle of Power … as well as those who got in his way and lost their jobs, reputations, virtue and lives!
- From Whitewater to ADFA (Clinton political Machine)
- From millions in drug smuggling in Mena, Arkansas. To Money laundering with the BCCI
- From Gennifer Flowers to Paula Jones.
- From Vince Foster’s “Suicide” to the gangland slaying of private investigator Jerry Parks.
- The documentary uncovers the shocking truth the controlled media and Clintons don’t want you to know!
- July 15th documentation supporting the film was presented to the Congress at their request. Clinton was Impeached on December 19, 1998 by the House and later acquitted by the Senate
- The Clinton Body Count
- For Information on the Death of Vince Foster see ” The Death of Vince Foster – DVD.”
- For Information on the Mena Cover-Up the documentry on the death of two teenage boys, evidence exists that they where killed and placed on the rail road tracks – But officials say they were sleeping on the tracks.
- Hillary Uncensored about Hillary senate fund-raising and a major contributor from the whistle-blower Peter Paul, who suffered a fall out with the Clinton machine.
103 minutes, ’96
Two teenagers stumble upon a major drug smuggling operation. The boys are brutally murdered and their bodies placed on railroad tracks to give the appearance of a train accident. Soon, crime scene eyewitnesses vanish and investigations are shut down. The grieving parents are stunned. Corruption involving high level officials from Arkansas to Washington is documented in this incredible true life story.
Why were numerous county, state and federal government investigations blocked?
Why was a thirty month federal-grand-jury investigation abruptly shut down.
Why did the FBI tell one boy’s grieving parents, “You should accept the fact that a crime has not been committed?”
This story of murder, drugs, corruption, and cover-ups, involves high ranking government officials, reaching up to the most powerful office in the world. It shows that interference from sinister political allies continues to protect these criminals from prosecution.
The Mena Cover-up puts to rest the many rumors, myths, and legend surrounding the tiny rural town of Mena, Arkansas
In 60 action-packed minutes, the viewer is shown how Organized Crime, working with Colombian Drug Lords, compromised U.S. Government Officials at the local, state and federal level and even assisted in the making of a President.This riveting story tells of drugs, guns, money laundering, blackmail and murder.
American heroes such as Arkansas State Police Investigator Russell Welch, I.R.S. Federal Agent Bill Duncan, journalist Scott Wheeler and others, put their reputation, jobs, and lives on the line to make this revealing documentary possible. The American judicial system has been undermined – The future of this country depends on every American being informed.
World Net Daily:Unless you read the inside pages of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette (not one of my favorite pastimes), you probably missed what may be a significant development in what has become known in Clinton scandal parlance as the “boys on the tracks case.”Arkansas State Medical Examiner Fahmy Malak, appointed by Gov. Bill Clinton, quickly ruled the boys’ deaths “accidental,” saying they were unconscious or in a deep sleep as a result of smoking marijuana. That explanation didn’t add up to Kevin’s mother, Linda, who publicly challenged the finding. A local grand jury began investigating, resulting in the bodies being exhumed.
60 Minutes. Color.
Who is Vince Foster? The highest ranking official to be murdered since JFK. See the evidence that the Clinton’s don’t want you to see! Documented evidence that will startle you and change your opinion of the President forever!
What really happened to Vince Foster?
The evidence suggests:
- Vince Foster’s body was found in two different locations.
- The alleged suicide gun, found in Foster’s hand, had no fingerprints on it.
- Crime scene photographs were “accidentally” destroyed.
- Vince Foster had walked in dirt more than 200 yards but had no dirt on his shoes.The Evidence Just Doesn’t Add Up!
Vince Foster was the lifetime friend of Bill Clinton and held the prestigious position of Depute White House Counsel.
Why have important facts surrounding the Vince Foster death been ignored or withheld from public scrutiny?
Analysis of law enforcement investigations indicate, by overwhelming evidence, that very few facts ever suggested any possibility of suicide.
Why would the White House remove documents after the police ordered Foster’s office sealed?
Why was evidence taken before forensic tests could be conducted?
Question after question is examined in the most mysterious death of a high-ranking political official since JFK.
Approx. Running Time: 60 minutes 1995
Should we believe everything we hear on the news? Can we trust the national media? Are we being fed the truth or an agenda?
The 60 Minutes Deception takes you behind the scenes of one of America’s most popular and longest running news magazine shows and reveals a shocking web of deceit!
In The 60 Minutes Deception you will witness firsthand:
How a dedicated and courageous journalist was viciously smeared by “60 Minutes” at the request of the White House.
How Mike Wallace, the host of “60 Minutes,” deliberately omitted crucial evidence and distorted interview responses through manipulative editing.
Why the major news media refuses to report the truth about certain political scandals and the abuse of power.
The 60 Minutes Deception is one of the most important and damaging expose’s ever produces, clearly showing the dishonest tactics used by the mainstream press in providing misinformation to the American people. Must viewing for all concerned Americans!
Approx. Running Time: 75 Minutes 1997